JAKARTA - MNC Bank continues its innovation for the convenience of customer transactions in a new era of normality. People who are customers of savings and credit cards now no longer have to download two different applications. Because now MNC Bank has presented Mobile Transaction Indonesia (Motion) as the transformation of MNC Bank and Punyakartu mBanking. Motion is present as a mobile banking application that can be used by MNC Bank customers who already have an MNC Bank Debit / ATM card or Credit card to conduct financial and non-financial transactions via Android & IOS based electronic devices.
"Currently, banking transactions that can be carried out anywhere and anytime have become a requirement that must be met in serving the needs of the new normal economy, no longer an additional feature." Said the President Director of MNC Bank Mahdan in Jakarta, August 15, 2020.
Mahdan continued, Motion is here as a solution for people's needs by integrating various MNC Bank applications and other banking features (Integrated Banking Solution) in the form of an application that is easily accessible and full of excellent features.
These various excellent features include:
- Register a deposit account or credit card using only the card number, directly on the application without the need to go to an ATM or Customer Care.
- Login using biometrics so you don't have to bother with passwords that are easy to forget or too easy to guess.
- Deposit dashboard to monitor balances, list of accounts held, and account mutations.
- Credit card dashboard to monitor billing info, transactions, credit limits, remaining credit, and credit card lists.
- Transfer funds from accounts not only Realtime Online (RTOL) and the National Clearing System (SKN), but also Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) so that transfers of large amounts over IDR 100,000,000 are faster.
- Realtime notification of deposit account transaction activities, so that if there is a transfer to and from the account, the customer will immediately receive notification.
- Creating a credit card PIN so that credit card use is more secure and in accordance with regulations that since July 1, 2020 are required to use a PIN.
- Payment for MNC Life, MNC Finance, and MNC Insurance dues and bills.
From a technical side, MNC Bank Digital Banking Group Head Parman Suparman explained that this motion application is still being developed, so that it will present a Progressive Digital Bank Service that can provide maximum transaction convenience. Starting from various features that are incorporated in one application, biometric login, easy registration and onboarding, to unique features in the future such as the Family Financial Plan. Meanwhile, Information Technology Group Head of MNC Bank Paulusman Wibowo explained that MNC Bank had invested in infrastructure readiness to maintain the stability of the IT system. So that it is able to accommodate transactions with high frequency and volume. In the future, MNC Bank will continue to improve its infrastructure capabilities as an initiative to accommodate a surge in transactions and various needs of the community.
"With the complete features of Motion, customers and the public can live a new normal with the convenience and comfort of our latest application. We chose 17 August 2020 as the introductory date as the hope that with Motion, customers will be free to transact anywhere and anytime, now and in the future, "Mahdan concluded.
This news has been published at okezone.com