JAKARTA - PT Bank MNC Internasional Tbk (MNC Bank) has held an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (EGMS), Tuesday (10/15/2019). The EGMS agenda is to appoint a new director, Ricko Irwanto.
Ricko was appointed as MNC Bank Compliance Director. "In this EGMS there is only one agenda, namely the appointment of Compliance Director," said MNC Bank President Director, Mahdan in Jakarta after holding the EGMS, in Jakarta, Tuesday (10/15/2019).
The appointment of Ricko as director of MNC Bank is intended to strengthen the bank's governance function. Strengthening the bank's governance and compliance functions is considered important to prepare risk mitigation from various innovations that will enable MNC Bank to better serve customers on digital age. With strong governance, MNC Bank is expected to not only be able to bring quality innovation to customers and community, but also to continue optimizing it's performance and develop properly.
Accordingly, the composition of MNC Bank directors and commissioners after the EGMS is as follows:
- President Commissioner and Independent Commissioner: Ponky N. Pudijanto
- Independent Commissioner: Jeny Gono
- Commissioner: Peter Fajar
- President Director: Mahdan
- Director: Rita Montagna Siahaan
- Director: Hermawan
- Compliance Director: Ricko Irwanto *
* Effective after passing fit and proper test from OJK.
This news has been published at mncupdate.com