Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct contains MNC Bank’s commitment to various interested parties that a realization of business ethics and work ethics for MNC Bank. as an ethical behavior, it is expected to create the ideal behavior developed based on noble values that believed by MNC Bank employees that becomes a work culture. MNC Bank standards of Code of Conduct regulate matters relating to con ict of interest:
- Relationships with customers, prospective customers and/or partners.
- Giving and receiving of gifts from customers, prospective customers and/or partners.
- Procurement of MnC Bank’s supplies and equipment.
- Family ties.
- The use of customers facilities, prospective customers and/or partners and MNC Bank.
- Conducts activities as a teacher, speaker, speakers outside MnC Bank, except for prior authorization by the management.
- Company secret.
- Do not perform any disgraceful act.