Foreign Exchange is a transaction of two different currencies at the agreed exchange rates and delivery date.
Types of Foreign Exchange transactions:
- Today (TOD), the date of the transaction and the date of delivery on the same day
- Tomorrow (TOM), the date of delivery to 1 (one) business day following the date of the transaction
- SPOT, the date of delivery of the two (2) working days following the date of the transaction
- FORWARD, the delivery date is more than two (2) working days following the date of the transaction
- SWAP, a combination of the two buy and sell transactions